myUK and APEX
You can access your records online by logging on to myUK
The following functions are available using myUK:
APEX stands for Academic Program Evaluation and eXploration. The degree audit component of APEX compares a student's academic work - at any point in the student's career - with the requirements of UK’s academic program or programs, and prepares a comprehensive report detailing the student's progress toward meeting those requirements.
APEX also allow the student to run a "What if audit" if you want to see the degree requirements for another A&S major or a major in another college. You can see the requirements for minors in Arts & Sciences and even plan your respective courses.
A student can also plan their coursework in APEX. The directions are provided in the "How to" information.
- Registration for classes (help)
- View and print your schedule, grades (midterm and final) and an unofficial transcript
- View and/or update your addresses
- Check for Holds
- View your student account information (i.e. how much you have paid and owe for tuition, fees, etc.)
- View your financial aid information
- View your grade point average
- View your earned hours
- For additional information related to student records and policies click on the following link: Student Records Policy