The 2016-17 Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) meetings are scheduled in 245 POT at 1:00pm on the following days: Sept 12, Oct 10, Nov 14, Dec 12, Jan 23 Feb 27, Mar 27, and April 24. It is requested that a department representative attend when the DGS is unable to meet.
- Policies and Procedures for Directors of Graduate Studies.
- A&S Certificate for Outstanding Teaching for College of Arts and Sciences graduate students.
- T. Marshall Hahn Fellowship Award for College of Arts and Sciences graduate students.
- Provost's Outstanding Teaching Awards for Teaching Assistants
- NSF Fellowship Tips document and weblink (September 29, 2010)
RA/GA Tuition Scholarships
Directors of graduate studies also use a variety of forms, which may be accessed below:
- Academic Offense procedure
- A&S Course Inventory
- Curriculum Proposal prepartion:
- On-line Education Distance Learning (DL)
Request to offer a course for one semester as:
- A&S 100, 300, or 500 Special Course: subt req
- Curriculum Proposals submissions to: